Celebrate Lit: Perfectly Matched by Liana George
About the Book
Book: Perfectly Matched
Author: Liana George
Genre: Contemporary Women’s Fiction
Release date: April 4, 2023
Nicki Mayfield is getting married!
Three days after deciding to marry so she can adopt the little girl who has captured her heart, Nicki Mayfield is heading to Texas to become Mrs. Ben Carrington. However, as the unlikely pair prepares to say “I do”, a shocking revelation threatens their plans to become a family.
Searching for the answers to the mystery that’s holding her future hostage, Nicki must also figure out how to keep Ms. O’Connor’s legacy alive at New Hope while simultaneously navigating a relationship with a guy she barely knows. None of which are proving to be easy tasks to manage.
Sacrifices will have to be made. Challenges overcome.
Can beloved organizer Nicki Mayfield succeed at building the unconventional family she wants or will circumstances beyond her control keep her from being perfectly matched in work, life, and love?
Find out as the final chapter in the Hopeful Heart Series comes to a conclusion!
Click here to get your copy!
About the Author
Liana George is a sought-after speaker, blogger, and author. Before pursuing a career in writing, she was a professional organizer and the former owner of By George Organizing Solutions in Houston. Her first two books in the Hopeful Heart Series, Perfectly Arranged and Perfectly Placed (Scrivenings Press), are based on her experiences as an organizer and her time living abroad in China. The third and final book in the series, Perfectly Matched, will release in 2023. In addition to penning novels, she is also the Co-founder and Creative Director at The Author’s Write Hand, a marketing/platform building/virtual assistance agency for Christian authors as well as a co-host of the Uncluttered podcast. When she’s not putting things in order or scribbling away, you can find her reading, traveling, or watching tennis.
More from Liana
Nicki Mayfield’s Guide to Preparing for the Unexpected
At the beginning of Perfectly Matched, Nicki Mayfield and Ben Carrington are about to tie the knot AND adopt a toddler. Being a wife and a mother are foreign concepts to Nicki, who never dreamed she’d be either. Especially not within such a short timeframe!
However, just as Nicki and Ben began to move forward with their new family, a shocking revelation threatens their happily ever after and throws their perfectly arranged plans out the window. Thankfully, being a professional organizer Nicki knows how to prepare for a surprise or two.
Here are Nicki’s five best tips for preparing for those unexpected moments in lif
1. Don’t panic. That usually only makes things worse! Take a few deep breaths, pray, and see if you can get a clear understanding of what’s going on so you can get a handle on the situation.
2. Devise a temporary plan. Knowing that things are not going according to plan doesn’t mean you have to jump ship completely. See if you can come up with an alternate plan to carry you through the next few hours, days, or weeks until you can get back to your original agenda.
3. Stand together, not divided. Don’t let the unexpected cause division – either mentally, relationally, physically, or spiritually. Now more than ever you and your friends/family/significant other need to band together. Find ways to make that happen—even if it might be costly—because you’ll need all the support you can get during those turbulent times.
4. Don’t make assumptions and give up. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, assume the worst, and be tempted to quit. Don’t! Keep the faith and keep fighting until you’re absolutely certain there are no other options left.
5. See the unexpected as a blessing rather than a curse. While we may not enjoy the interruption of an unexpected circumstance, it might just be part of God’s divine plans. If it is, then you can expect a blessing to come from it, regardless of how dim the situation may look at the moment.
See how well Nicki follows her own advice and handles all the unexpected twists and turns she faces in Perfectly Matched, book three in the Hopeful Heart Series, releasing April 4, 2023.
Locks, Hooks and Books, April 8
Pause for Tales, April 9
Ashley’s Clean Book Reviews, April 9
Texas Book-aholic, April 10
Debbie’s Dusty Deliberations, April 11
Happily Managing a Household of Boys, April 12
Because I said so — and other adventures in Parenting, April 13
Truth and Grace Homeschool Academy, April 14
Becca Hope: Book Obsessed, April 15
Blogging With Carol, April 16
Cover Lover Book Review, April 17
Susan K. Beatty, Author, April 18 (Author Interview)
Christina’s Corner, April 18
The Sacred Line, April 19
For Him and My Family, April 20
Splashes of Joy, April 21
To celebrate her tour, Liana is giving away the grand prize package of a $50 Amazon gift card & copy of the book!!
Be sure to comment on the blog stops for nine extra entries into the giveaway! Click the link below to enter.